Marriage is not as simple as love, but it can be divided as love. But such a division is divorce, and remarriage is second marriage, but also need to get a marriage certificate, so in life, someone asked, what is the difference between a second marriage certificate and a marriage certificate? Next, find a small edition of the French network for detailed explanation.
Marriage certificate is a legal document issued by the marriage registration authority to prove the validity of marriage relationship. The original is in duplicate. Each man and woman holds one copy. The pattern is uniformly formulated by the Ministry of Civil Affairs and printed by the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government. The people's governments of counties, municipalities or cities without districts affix seals. The marriage certificates shall be affixed with photographs of both men and women and special steel seals for marriage registration. If the marriage certificate is lost, you can go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to apply for a replacement. Citizens enjoy the freedom to marry and divorce. If they divorce, they can choose to remarry. This is what we call second marriage in our life. The distinction between a second marriage certificate and a marriage certificate is as follows:
Difference between Second Marriage and First Marriage Certificate
Is there any difference between a second marriage certificate and a marriage certificate?
From the perspective of marriage in China, the marriage certificate of two marriages is the same as that of one marriage, without any difference. And when two marriages are going on, the procedures are the same as that of one marriage, there is no difference. But when you get married, you need to bring your divorce certificate so that you can prove whether you are single or not.
Although the second marriage will not be shown on the marriage certificate, the marital status will be shown on the registered permanent residence book. Usually the first marriage will be shown on the registered permanent residence book, and the second marriage will show the remarriage on the registered permanent residence book. In fact, it doesn't matter, as long as two people are happy.
In short: Marriage certificate is a legal document issued by the marriage registration authority to prove the validity of marriage relationship. It is understood that there is only one marriage license in our country. First marriage, second marriage and even third marriage are the same marriage license. Therefore, there is no difference between the second marriage certificate and the first marriage certificate, but there will be a "remarriage" sign on the second marriage's household registration book.
2. More Knowledge: Requirements for Marriage Certificate
Marriage certificate is a legal document issued by the marriage registration authority to prove the validity of marriage relationship. The original marriage certificate is in duplicate, one for each man and one for each woman.
Legal conditions for obtaining a marriage certificate: both parties are voluntary and have no spouse. Males are over 22 years old and females are over 20 years old. Both parties are not directly related or related within three generations. There is no medical disease that should not be married.
China's Marriage Law advocates freedom of marriage. Everyone has the right to marry. In fact, according to our law, at least the following people do not have the conditions for marriage:
(1) a person who has already been married to a third party and whose marriage has not been suspended. Such a person who marries commits what is commonly called bigamy.
(2) Those below the age of marriage: males are earlier than 22 years old and females are earlier than 20 years old.
(3) suffering from physical defects that should not be married. Marriage is prohibited for those who have not been cured of leprosy or suffer from other diseases that are considered unfit to marry in medicine.
(4) Marriage with one's own lineal blood relatives and those with lineal blood relatives within three generations is also not allowed, that is to say, in-laws marriage. This violates the eugenics principle advocated by our country.
(5) For those who are incapacitated to have sex, it is not impossible to marry, but they must be explained to each other beforehand. If the situation is concealed and the marriage with the other party results in the breakdown of the couple's feelings after marriage, one party requests a divorce and shall be granted a divorce.