How to Get a Marriage Certificate
Marriage age shall not be earlier than 22 years for men and 20 years for women.
2. Lawyers may inform clients of the legal consequences of marriage
1. Obligations of mutual loyalty between husband and wife
It refers to the exclusive obligation of husband and wife to have sex with their spouse.
2. Husband and wife have the same ownership and equal disposition right to family common property.
The property acquired by a husband and wife during the period of their marriage shall be owned jointly by the husband and wife. Both husband and wife have equal rights to possess, use, benefit and dispose of common property. The law also allows couples to make agreements on property issues on a voluntary and legal basis.
3. Husband and wife have the obligation to support each other.
During the period of marriage, husband and wife should support each other in life and material matters. When one spouse loses the ability to work, the other party has the obligation to support and take care of the other party's life. When one spouse is ill, the other party must take care of or send to hospital for treatment, and bear the corresponding medical and nursing expenses. It's not that one spouse must give money as long as the other spouse is in trouble. For those who have the ability to work but do not work, the law does not allow them to do so.
4. Husband and wife have the right to inherit each other's inheritance.
The husband and wife are the first legal successors to each other's inheritance. After the death of one spouse, the joint property of the husband and wife should be divided, half of which is owned by the spouse, and the rest is inherited by the deceased according to the law.
5. There is the right to bear children and the obligation of family planning between husband and wife.
Fertility is the reflection of the natural attribute of the relationship between husband and wife. Family planning is a basic national policy in China. After the husband and wife form a family, they have the right to decide whether to have children or not.
3. Make agreement and disposal of property before and after marriage according to the actual situation of customers.
1. To conclude a pre-marital property agreement to clarify the ownership of pre-marital property;
2. Make an agreement on the commitment of creditor's rights and debts formed after marriage.
IV. Helping clients solve their children's problems
1. Whether to have children or not;
2. The family name after birth;
The current law of our country stipulates that a child can be born with either his father's or his mother's surname.