Divorce refers to the act of dissolving marital relationship between husband and wife through legal means. After divorce, the relationship between husband and wife does not have rights and obligations. So if the couple divorces, how do they deal with their marriage certificate after divorce? Does a divorce certificate need to be issued when getting a marriage certificate? Next, find a small tape for you to understand the relevant content, I hope to provide you with help.
1. How to deal with marriage certificate after divorce
A bar seal is affixed to the marriage certificate of the parties, which indicates that "divorce between the parties will result in the invalidation of the certificate". Marriage Registry. The cancelled marriage certificate is returned to the party concerned. Marriage certificate is a legal document issued by the marriage registration authority to prove the validity of marriage relationship. The original is in duplicate. Each man and woman holds one copy. The pattern is uniformly formulated by the Ministry of Civil Affairs and printed by the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government. The people's governments of counties, municipalities or cities without districts affix seals. The marriage certificates shall be affixed with photographs of both men and women and special steel seals for marriage registration. If the marriage certificate is lost, you can go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to apply for a replacement.
How to deal with the marriage certificate after divorce? Does a divorce certificate need to be issued when getting a marriage certificate?
Need a divorce certificate be issued when getting a marriage certificate?
If the two parties want to remarry after divorce, they need a divorce certificate. If the two parties do not remarry after divorce, but the divorced party and others marry, they also need to bring a divorce certificate to prove that you are single. There are two kinds of remarriage after divorce:
1. Usually, if the husband and wife are in the original relationship and want to remarry (remarry) after divorce registration by the Civil Affairs Bureau, the marriage registration authority will withdraw the divorce certificate of both parties and issue the marriage certificate when the marriage registration authority performs the marriage (remarriage) registration.
2. If the marriage relationship is dissolved through the registration of divorce by the Civil Affairs Bureau, the Civil Affairs Bureau will issue the divorce certificate to both parties; if the divorce is sued by the court (divorce in litigation), the two parties do not have the divorce certificate, only the relevant divorce judgment or divorce mediation letter of the court is used as the divorce certificate.
3. Documents to be submitted for remarriage
1. My permanent residence registration book and resident identity card (on-site photocopy).
2. I have no spouse and no direct blood affinity with the other party and no collateral blood affinity within three generations (fill in on the spot).
3. The parties submit three recent 2-inch half-length bareheaded color photographs (which can be taken on site, but at a certain cost).